Hate Crime Support
OC Human Relations
1300 S. Grand Ave. Bldg B
Santa Ana, CA 92705
714-567-7474 – fax
What should I do if I am victimized?
- Call the police or sheriff's department immediately and make a report.
- Obtain medical attention, if needed. Be sure to keep all medical documentation.
- Leave all evidence in place. Do not touch, remove or clean up anything.
- Document what happened by: taking photographs of the evidence, writing down exactly what was said, particularly any words that indicate bias motivation, and other information that may be valuable.
- Get the name(s), address (es) and phone number(s) of other victims and witnesses.
- If possible, write down a description of the perpetrator and the perpetrator's vehicle.
- Call 1-888-NO-2-HATE and report the occurrence OC Human Relations.
For your peace of mind and comfort, The Center OC is also trained on taking reports of hate crimes. Please call us to report any hate crimes.